Safe Home Services complies with the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and takes the responsibility of holding private information very seriously. If you feel your privacy has been breached or you hold concerns this may be the case, please contact the General Manager of Safe Home Services. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 20 12 29.
In this document, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Safe Home Services Pty Ltd ACN 615 642 807.
Why we collect private information
We collect private information about you, either as an owner or as a resident to provide a product or service to your property or to the one you live in.
This information is used in accordance with the Rental Tenancy Authority to notify you as the resident, of our service times and as the owner, to arrange invoicing and payment.
What kind of information we collect
In order to provide our service, we require information such as the following:
- Name, address and contact details of the resident, owner and Property Manager
- Payment details of the owner
This information is generally provided by the owner or the Property Manager and we assume it is done within the Privacy guidelines of their relevant contracts.
How we use and disclose private information
We will only use your information for the service requested, or in the following ways:
- To offer you updates or related products and services we think you might like
- To help us be a better business e.g. surveys and feedback
On occasion, we will disclose your information to other people, however, it will relate to the primary purpose of business. This might be:
- To enable convenient methods of payment, like a credit card facility
- To a contractor who will perform work on our behalf
- To an offshore service provider who provides service specifically related to our primary business
Sometimes we may be required to disclose your information:
- If required by Law
- If we believe it may prevent the serious or imminent threat to a persons’ life, health or safety, or that of the public
If there is any other reason to share your information, we will always ask your permission first.
How we store private information
It is not possible to guarantee the security of all information at all times but we take this very seriously. We do everything we can to:
- Protect the information from loss, misuse, inappropriate disclosure or access
- Destroy information that is no longer needed
- Remove names and identifiable items when no longer needed
Correcting your private information
We do our best to get your information correct, but if you notice something is not right, please contact us so we can make those changes.
This can be done through firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 20 12 29
Your access to private information
The information we hold about you is accessible by you unless we are directly advised otherwise by Law.
If you would like to view this information, please contact email@example.com or 1300 20 12 29.
Concerns about your information
If you feel your privacy has been breached or you hold concerns this may be the case, please contact the General Manager of Safe Home Services. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 20 12 29.
We will respond as soon as possible to the matter and aim to have the matter resolved in writing within 30 days or receiving your concern.